4/25/12

Picture Day

I’m going to hell with gasoline draws on for this one.  But I can’t help it.  About a year ago I was standing outside of Angel Baby’s first grade classroom waiting on the teacher to come and get me for a parent/teacher conference.  I looked across the hall to find the most amazeballs collection of children’s art in the history of ever.

The children had been asked to draw a picture of how they felt on picture day.  I’m sure there was some remarkable literary reference and more project details but all that’s a blur because these images were gagging me with awesomeness.

And because I rank humor right up there with oxygen, I slipped out my phone and took pictures of them.  I was weeding through some old files and found these.  And experienced the magic all over again.


So I see, Jacob.  So I see.



That's OK.  I'm more concerned with the jaundice.



Let's just hope this is the only picture that ever gets taken of your "O" face.



Dude, seriously?  A black eye AND chicken pox?  You deserve a do-over.



Wait.  Is this one of my onions?



Um. Well. That does suck. And it's kinda gross. Plus I think you have herpes.



That's OK.  Your brother will get crabs one day.



I hate it when my mom mess my haur up.



More Funnies...
Because Great Things Can Happen When You're Naked
Cooking Quiz
Me plus Juice Newton equals Tammy Faye
Husband & the Colonoscopy
Nailed It
Off-Sides
Picture Day
Ted and His Magazine Can Suck It
Ten Things Nobody Tells You to Expect About Becoming a Mom
Tips for Hosting the Perfect Thanksgiving. Or Not.
Top 10 Things You Need to Accept About Christmas
Trouser Socks, Demon Beasts & Morning Perspective
Warning: I'm (prolly) Not Listening
Wine Snob


6 comments:

  1. Oh girl, just the afternoon comical relief I needed - you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day, so flippin funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious! I found your blog only about a week ago and I already think I love you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha. Found you on Pinterest love snarky mom blogs makes me feel more normal in a sea of stepford wives that make me want to gag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laid up in my sick bed with a nasty cold. And I have been laughing so hard, I have shook this bed. Yes, I have. You have cracked me smooth up. And I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Just found your blog on Pinterest and I literally almost just peed my pants laughing so hard. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! While I’m not able to respond to every comment, I try hard to answer any questions that haven’t been addressed in the post, recipe or in other comments.

I can tell you now 1) I have no idea if you can substitute Minute Rice or brown rice in my recipes because I’ve never used them and 2) If I know how to convert a recipe to a Crock Pot version, I will make a note about it (otherwise, I don’t know).

And though I may not respond to them all, I do read each and every comment and I LOVE to hear from you guys! Thanks, y’all! - Mandy